I started and finished another pouch tonight. I had the idea the same time I drew up the plans for the perfume pouch, just now getting around to making it though. I *love* it and he's the cutest thing ever. Originally it was made to hold pads (you know, for that pesky menstruation thing?) since it's SO obvious when you're at work and take your whole purse to the bathroom... I figured a smaller pouch would be less noticeable ya know? As I was sewing and putting the final touches on it though, I realized that it would make a cute coin purse/wallet too.
Anyway, it's so adorable and I know Tania's going to *LOVE* it as much as I do. I'll take and upload some photos tomorrow because it's after midnight and I need to get to bed. But I'm excited to post it so I had to get in a small post tonight. ^_^
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment